OUR RANGE IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
We have 9 lanes running 25 yards and 7 lanes at 100 yards for shooters of all skill levels.
ABOUT OUR RANGE
Wyoming Gun Company is an indoor training and shooting center offering the residents of Casper a state of the art facility to learn, train and enjoy shooting sports in a safe environment. We have 9 lanes running 25 yards and 7 lanes at 100 yards for shooters of all skill level. Every lane is equipped with a top of the line retrieval system, operated by a touchscreen on each lane individually. The retrievals can be sent downrange from 5 to 25 yards with a touch of a button, they are also programmable to run multiple scenarios, from beginning skill level to expert training.
Our range is climate controlled with a powerful air handling and filtration system.
All the air pulled off the range runs through a series of HEPA filters, this is to ensure the cleanest air possible for the safety of our members, guests, and employees.
The Bullet traps consist of granular rubber and are rated to handle handgun and rifle calibers, we allow all handguns, and rifles up to .308 on the 25 yard range. Rifles only on the 100 yard range, all calibers up to but excluding .50 BMG.
Wyoming Gun Company has 2 classrooms to offer multiple training and safety classes.
We also have a full retail store available with guns to purchase or rent. You can “try it before you buy it!”
Wyoming Gun Company offers something Casper has never seen before. Come check it out and have some fun!
RULES OF THE RANGE
- Act responsibly and with respect at all times.
- If you observe any unsafe behavior or condition by anyone, report it to a Range Safety Officer immediately.
- All people on the range must observe the 4 basic firearm safety rules:
- Treat every firearm as if it were loaded
- Never point your firearm at anything you are not prepared to destroy
- Keep your finger off the trigger and out of the trigger well until you are on target and ready to fire
- Know your target and what is beyond
- All first-time members, guests, and other Wyoming Gun Company users must demonstrate proper knowledge of firearm operation and safety, or they must participate in the Wyoming Gun Company orientation.
- No one is allowed in front of the firing line at any time.
- Shooters may collect their brass from behind the firing line only.
- Eye and Ear protection is mandatory for anyone entering the range.
- Firearms brought onto the property must be unloaded and in a secure case or range bag prior to entering the facility. Firearms may be uncased in the shooting stall only.
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to shoot on the range.
- Individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who will remain by their side at all times.
- Upon the command “CEASE FIRE”, stop all shooting immediately, put down your firearm and back away from the firing line. Do NOT re-approach the firing line or pick up your firearm until the “All Clear” signal is given.
- For any firearm or ammunition problem, (such as a squib or hang fire) keep the gun pointed down range, do not set the gun down, remain in your booth, signal a Range Safety Officer for assistance by raising your non-shooting hand.
- Use only the correct ammunition for your firearm. Wyoming Gun Company does NOT permit the following:
- STEEL CORE, STEEL SHOT, TRACER or ARMOR PIERCING ammunition
- MUZZLE-LOADERS or Black Powder
- Shotshells with multiple projectiles
- Firearms may be uncased or removed from the holster at the firing line. Load and unload all weapons at the bench in the shooting booth. No uncased firearms are permitted behind the shooting booth area.
- No one will be permitted on the range if they are under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other intoxicating substances.
- It is your responsibility to know and understand how to operate your firearm safely. You must ensure that your firearm is in good working order before entering the range.
- Drawing from the holster is prohibited, unless you have prior approval.
- Any person seen intentionally shooting at anything other than their assigned target will be asked to leave.
- No food, drink, gum or any tobacco product is permitted inside the range. Always remember to wash your hands after you leave the range and prior to eating.
- No outside paid instructors are permitted to instruct at Wyoming Gun Company. All paid instruction will be provided by Wyoming Gun Company certified instructors.
- Wyoming Gun Company complies with State and Federal Laws. All shooters must be US Citizens or permanent resident with accompanying driver’s license or green card.
**It is strongly recommended that pregnant women do not use the indoor range due to the noise levels and how it can affect the hearing development of an unborn child.**